The submission is structured as follows:
• Section B highlights concerns about universal, equitable and affordable internet access; internet penetration in South Africa, and online content diversity and language.
• Section C highlights concerns about the right to privacy and the regulation of the interception of communications.
• Section D highlights concerns about the freedom of expression and impending legislative restrictions.
• Section E highlights concerns about access to information and protections for whistle-blowers.
• Section F makes recommendations for follow up and implementation.